How to use a credit card (VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diner’s Club) and bank wire transfers to easily purchase Bitcoin
First of all, some things you’ll need:
- A wallet, This is where you store your BTC. We suggest Blockchain or Exodus. You can download these to your computer or to your phone as an app.
- An ID, utility bill to provide the coin exchange (for verification purposes)
- Join a coin exchange (a place you can buy Bitcoin for your wallet)
Finally, some trusted Bitcoin exchanges you can join to buy Bitcoin using your credit card:
Own Bitcoin in just a few minutes:
- Create an account, Getting started is fast, secure, and designed to keep your personal info safe.
- Verify your identityTo prevent identity theft or fraud, you’ll need a photo ID to make sure it’s really you.
- Buy Bitcoin, Get started with as little as $20, and you can pay with a debit card or bank account and also PayPal