How to place an order?
Placing an order with us is easy. All you have to do is:
- Add the chosen product to your cart;
- Proceed to checkout;
- Enter all your billing and shipping information;
- Choose your preferred method of payment;
- Complete the checkout process.
Once all of these steps are complete, we’ll send you an email confirming payment. We’ll send another email once your order is shipped in the next 24 – 48 hours, including a tracking number to check where your parcel is online.
No scam or fake medicines are sold?
Of course, no. We sell only the highest quality generic Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, Modafinil, Armodafinil and pain medication to our customers. A generic drug is simply a drug that is not marketed under a specific brand name. In order to qualify as a generic, the medication must contain the same active ingredients, applications, and formulation as the original, branded version of the drug.
What currency does your website use?
All prices on our website are currently listed in USD.
How can I get money off my next purchase?
returning customers get 10% off their second order, just use code ‘returningcustomer’ at the checkout
Leave a Review for More Extras
If you write us a review, we’ll give you a coupon for +20 extra tablets worth $49 with your next purchase. Share it on our Trustpilot page, and we’ll upgrade you to +30 extra pills worth $69! A review really anywhere else online is also very much appreciated.
An automatic after-purchase email with an honest review request will be sent to you once your order has arrived to you.
If you place a review of our company elsewhere online, please contact our support team and let them know. Through the support of our customers, and the reviews we gain online, we can continue to provide an excellent standard of service while keeping costs low for loyal customers like you.
Is this a secure site?
Yes, this website is secured with both industry-standard 128-bit encryption and high-grade 256-bit encryption with an SSL certificate by Comodo. Look for proof you’re on a secure site.
SSL Certificate by Comodo
There are several ways to tell that you are on a secure website – that is, that you’re on a site with an active SSL (Secure Socket Layer) session. SSL is a complex system that encrypts information before sending it over the web.
1) Look for the padlock –There is a de facto standard among web browsers to display a “lock” icon somewhere in the window of the browser (NOT in the web page display area).
2) Check for the “s” – for “secure” – Normally, when browsing the web, a URL begins with the letters “http”. However, over a secure connection, you will see the letters “https” in front of the web address — the “s” stands for secure.
This tells you that:
- The website owners have a digital certificate that has been issued and verified by a trusted third party. Certificate authorities include Verisign, Comodo, Thawte, Equifax, GeoTrust.
- All communication between your browser and the owner of the certificate will be secure from hackers.
We do not have access to any of your credit card information. Only the last four digits are visible to us. Data from the check-out page is sent to the payment system’s secure servers, and all your personal information is encrypted using the SSL algorithm when it is transferred from the server to your bank or online payment platform.
What About Confidentiality?
We maintain the highest standards of confidentiality for our clients. Your details will never be handed over, and your personal information is 100% safe. You will not receive unsolicited emails or messages from us at any time. All products are always sent in discreet packaging. No reference to an online pharmacy or medications appears on the packaging.