Retin-A 0.05% 20gm cream
Isotretinoin, sold under the brand name Accutane among others, is a medication primarily used to treat severe acne. It is also used to prevent certain skin cancers, and in the treatment of other cancers
|India (EMS)||7-14 days||$20|
|Singapore (DHL)||7-20 days||$20|
How to Use Retin-A Cream
- Apply Retin-A in a thin layer at night. A small amount goes a long way.
- In the morning, wash your face with a mild facial scrub or rough washcloth. This will help reduce the noticeable flaking.
- After washing, apply a good water-based moisturiser. The moisturiser will make the drying effect of the medicine more tolerable.
- If flaking occurs during the day, use a washcloth to remove it and apply more moisturiser, or just apply moisturiser.
- Try using a moisturiser that also contains a sunscreen. If not, apply sunscreen anytime you are in the sun—even for a short amount of time. Tretinoin makes you more susceptible to sunburn.
When you first start using Retin-A, apply it every other night or every third night.